Welcome back, how did you get on? I hope you had the opportunity to experiment with the different creative phases.
We will build on what you have achieved as you add a new audio layer to your practice and make the imagery even stronger.
- First, take a few moments to find a comfortable position and lets start the process by slowly closing your eyes….
- Let your breath flow naturally for a few moments and consciously allow yourself this time to relax and go on this journey.
- With each breath feel yourself go deeper and deeper into your unconscious mind and see what you want to see.
- Allow your imagination to run completely free and whatever images come to mind – just follow them, as if you were watching a film in the cinema.
- Now try to notice any sounds soft or loud with different pitched tones that present themselves to you.
- Allow yourself the opportunity to hear the rich and subtle sounds and go deeper still into your fantastic creative environment.
- Hear what is right next to you, then try to hear what is happening far off in the distance – are some sounds crystal clear? Are other sounds muffled?
- Refrain from making any judgements – everything that you’ve ever wanted is within your reach.
- Allow yourself time to taken in everything that you’ve just created.
- Now in a moment and in your own time, you’ll start to come out of this state.
- Start coming back into your present environment, by becoming aware of your immediate surroundings.
- Slowly move your hands and feet, and finally open your eyes and allow yourself to sit where you are for a few moments.
If you want to be guided through the above exercise, then please feel free to click on the link You Creative Rebel building your creative practice – phase two, audio.
Please do go through the above process over the coming weeks. Focus on the auditory aspects of the visualisation.
To get a sense of who I am and what I’ve personally achieved in my own life, check out the About me.
Your Creativity Expert.