- Living the creative day
Whatever, you do, you can make it creative! Make a list of what you need to do for the day ahead. Reflect back to your notes from technique one. Consider these further questions before you start
- What am I seeking to accomplish today?
- What is the bigger picture? Why am I doing what I am doing?
- How can I do something different today – even just as an experiment?
- Are there other ways of doing what I need to do?
- If so how?
- Could I make what I do more fun and a reflection of my personality?
- What am I feeling and thinking about this right now?
- Relaxing into creativity.
Try this for a few days then go on to my next blog about the Downtime!
Matt Ward – your creativity expert!